"I was at a wedding of a college friend last night and hit the dance floor for 4 hours straight. Everybody was loving it and I was not even thinking, just dancing and having a great time. Time of my life. Thank you so much for everything. If I went before our classes, I would have sat down all day and would have been bored. But, after these classes, I just had an awesome time. Can't wait for the next 8 lessons!"
WHY PRIVATE LESSONS?
Private dance lessons give you the opportunity to learn in a focused, one-on-one environment. We make sure you get the individualized attention you need to accomplish whatever goal you have. While these lessons can be for just about anything, common lesson subjects include ...
- How to dance in various styles. (ex: Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Lyrical, Modern, Breakdance)
- Preparing for an audition, competition or talent show.
- Creating a custom wedding dance.
- Learning how to freestyle for going out to clubs or parties.
- Learning your favorite dance from a music video or social media
- To schedule lessons, email us at email@example.com.
- Lessons are always scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and cancellations must happen 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the lesson.
1-5 lessons: $75/each
6+ lessons: $65/each
Semi-private lessons (2-4 students): $100/each
In-home lessons: $100/each
Except for in-home lessons, all private instruction takes place @
1440a Franquette Avenue